All-Around Better Quality
OUR QUALITY POLICY
“Global O-Ring and Seal will meet or exceed our Customer’s needs and strive to continually improve our Quality Management System in accordance with ISO-9001.”
Why ISO 9001?
The ISO 9001 standard is a part of the ISO 9000 family, with more than one million certified companies in over 170 countries around the world. This internationally recognized standard defines requirements to enhance customer satisfaction and assure conformity to customer, statutory, and regulatory requirements. Our customers are the driving force behind everything we do here at Global O-Ring & Seal, so we adhere to a standard specifically geared towards processes and initiatives that revolve around you.
What is it?
Quality manuals have a reputation for being painful and weighty tomes. We like to keep things user- friendly here, so below is a simple breakdown of the key components of our QMS:
- Thorough documentation and retention of records
- Committed management and highly trained personnel
- Customer requirement determination, review, and communication
- Rigid procurement requirements, including vendor audits and required certifications
- Product identification, traceability, and preservation controls, including control of non-conforming product
- Calibration and verification of all measuring/monitoring equipment
- Internal and external audits
- Corrective and preventive actions
- Analysis of product and process performance data, including customer feedback and audit results
How is it effective?
Our management team has established core objectives to fulfill our quality policy. These objectives are continually reviewed for effectiveness, achievement, and relevance to our pursuit of industry leadership in quality. We take great pride in our reputation for excellence in the following areas:
- Consistent on-time delivery rate
- High order accuracy
- Reliable and high-quality product performance
- Low order minimums
- Excellent customer satisfaction ratings
We know speed and cost-efficiency are just as important as product performance in nearly every industry serviced by the sealing supply chain, and we are dedicated to raising your expectation of acceptable standards across the board.
Want to know more?
Contact Brian for any questions or further information about Global O-Ring & Seal’s quality program.