Providing excellent customer service is our standard – and we don’t expect customers to settle for less than our best! Responsiveness, operational efficiency, and overall reliability are key for customers when working with a wholesale distributor. Below are a few reasons why customers choose to do business with Global O-Ring and Seal.
Sales Team Experience & Availability
With an average of 15 years in the sealing industry, our Sales Team is equipped and in tune with industry updates to give you accurate and reliable information. You can reach a live person on our Sales Team via phone, email, and even chat. No bots, no automated answers. Speak to real people in real-time.
Oftentimes, people will cross their fingers after submitting a request for quotation, not knowing if or when their request will be answered. Our standard is to respond to all business inquiries within one business day, however, most quote requests are answered within two hours.
In-Stock Items & Same-Day Shipping
We have over 60 million o-rings in stock to ensure we have the right parts available when you need them. Items in stock are set to ship within the same day when placed under the following parameters:
- USPS: Place orders by 11 a.m. CST to ship same day.
- FedEx: Place orders by 2 p.m. CST to ship same day.
- UPS: Place orders as late as 4 p.m. CST to ship same day.
No more waiting at the mercy of a ship held up by customs! If we happen to be out of stock on an item, we offer the ability to expedite items by airing in your order from our offshore factory stock. Simply add the desired item quantity to your Cart. Within your Cart, select the checkbox to Expedite and Factory Stock items will be set to fly in!
If there is an item you order frequently, we can make arrangements to have that inventory available every time you reorder.
Access Resources Online
Our online store gives full transparency into what’s stocked, what’s on the way to us, and what’s currently at the factory. The video below demonstrates the ease of our online ordering and checkout process.
We empower our users to check out the tools our Sales Team uses on a daily basis. Just to name a few, here are a few resources both our Sales Team and customers find incredibly useful:
- Size Charts: View AS568 and Metric o-ring standards from all over the world. Use these interactive tables to cross-reference o-ring sizes and dimensions.
- Compound Datasheets: Check test reports across numerous o-ring and cord compounds. Spec sheets also include preferred and non-preferred conditions for each compound.
- Chemical Compatibility Tool: Find out the best o-ring material to use against a wide range of selectable chemicals.
- Vulcanized O-Ring Calculator: Confirm dimensions, check cord availability, and evaluate pricing and lead time automatically. Selections can even be added to the cart for checkout.
- Order History & Account Statement: No longer do you have to stay on hold to speak with someone in Accounting. Simply log into your web account and view your order history and payments.
Experience It For Yourself
There’s a reason 87.8% of customers rate us 5 Stars in Overall Satisfaction. We pride ourselves on having the friendliest, most knowledgeable, and some might say the fastest sales team in the sealing industry. With that said, we’re ready to help YOU!
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 832-448-5550 or submit a contact form and we’ll demonstrate our commitment to being All-Around Better!